“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” -Robert Brault
The most beautiful things in life are so close and simple, and those life’s simple pleasures are very often overlooked.
Someone told me to always live for the little things in life. Enjoy the little things more. Therefore a selection of the little things I enjoy. What about these?
- Being in a great mood for no particular reason.
- An outdoor walk or a couple of hours at the beach at the end of the day where you’ll see colors in the sky that don’t usually belong.
- A cup of green tea and reading a good book.
- Doing Pilates, taking pictures or doing whatever you love.
- The excitement when you hear the beginning of your favorite song.
- The way the ends of your hair feel after a haircut.
- Inspiring quotes.
- Tears from laughing so hard.
- Blowing bubbles or playground swings. 🙂
- Making Summer or holiday plans.
- Deep conversations with your best…
View original post 137 more words